5 Arms Alabama Umbrella Rig Fishing, Lure Bait Rigs with Barrel Swivels for Bass Lures, Ultralight Tripod Willow Blade Multi-Lure Rig
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- It consists of a metalhead and a set of flexible wire arms to which other lures can be attached to simulate a small school of baitfish. While you need to keep the arms close together when storing an umbrella rig in your tackle box, when fishing it, the arms should be spread out. Allow enough distance to keep the lures attached to the arms from getting caught on one another but not so far apart as to be easily caught on rocks or stumps.
- Made with high-quality swivels, catch bass in the 10+ lb range, no had any breakage yet on the hardware. Stimulates a school of bait fishes. A straight and slow retrieve is the best way to present the rig.
- Don’t hesitate to contact us with any issues or questions, our dedicated customer support team is always at your service.
- Caught a lot of big bass with Alabama rig. 50 years ago, people use him as a bait for saltwater fishing, trout fishing is also very good.
- Attach your favorite soft lure and catch more fishes. When fish hit the lures attached to an umbrella rig, they often strike more aggressively than when you fish only a single lure.
Sold：213 Wished: 72 Followed: 98
Package Includes: 1 X Umbrella Rig
There are no reviews yet.